A lovely Place to Live
WHO WE ARE
The Lockner Estate Residents Association is made up of volunteer residents who love our community. We represent and advocate for the 210 homes on the Lockner Estate situated between De Beauvoir and Dalston.
WAYS WE HELP
We support residents with any housing difficulties and highlight any concerns we have with cleaning, repairs, leaseholder bills, anti-social behaviour and other issues as they occur. We are here to support Tenants and Leaseholders and help residents have a voice with Hackney Council about housing on Lockner. We also organise and get funding to run activities and community events. The annual Christmas Panto night out and Big Lunch summer party are popular every year, along with scatterings of art classes, first aid courses and movie evenings among other things.
Reduce Lockner's waste
Lockner has its own small scale freecycle that we run by email. Particularly useful for fixtures and fittings as our homes are all the same dimensions! There are lots of perks to freecycling things; you get rid of the item from your home quickly (no need to fuss with ebay and postage or carrying it down to the charity shop), and good neighbourly karma!
FOOD BANK DROP OFF POINT
Supporting Hackney Foodbank
In collaboration with Hackney Foodbank we have set up at collection point here on Lockner. Please drop your donations into the community flat (23 Blandford court) on Tuesdays between 12-4pm
COME TO A MEETING
TURN AN IDEA INTO A REALITY
- Thu, 13 JulCommunity Flat @Blandford Court13 Jul 2023, 18:30 – 20:00Community Flat @Blandford Court, St Peter's Way, London E8 4DR, UK13 Jul 2023, 18:30 – 20:00Community Flat @Blandford Court, St Peter's Way, London E8 4DR, UKThe next TRA meeting is to be held at the Community flat @Blandford court Steve Waddington, Strategic Director, Housing Services @Hackney Council will be attending. Celestine our Estate Manager will also be attending. All are welcome!
- Sun, 07 MayLockner Estate Red Park07 May 2023, 14:00 – 08 May 2023, 18:00Lockner Estate Red Park, St Peter's Way, London E8 4DR, UK
- Wed, 03 MayLondon03 May 2023, 18:30 – 04 May 2023, 20:00London, St Peter's Way, London N1 4SA, UK
- Wed, 01 MarLockner Community Flat01 Mar 2023, 18:30 – 02 Mar 2023, 19:30Lockner Community Flat, St Peter's Way, London E8 4DR, UK
- Sun, 25 JulLondon25 Jul 2021, 14:00 – 17:00 BSTLondon, London N1 4SD, UK
- Sat, 10 AprLockner Estate10 Apr 2021, 10:00 – 10:30Lockner Estate, Saint Peter's Way, London N1 4SA, UK10 Apr 2021, 10:00 – 10:30Lockner Estate, Saint Peter's Way, London N1 4SA, UKLearn how to save a life on Lockner. We now have a community defibrillator to re-start a heart in event of a cardiac arrest. Every home on Lockner will be able to access it within 2 minutes of an emergency. No previous knowledge required. Suitable from ages 8+.
- Sat, 31 OctLockner Estate31 Oct 2020, 14:00 – 17:30Lockner Estate, Saint Peter's Way, London N1 4SA, UK
- Sat, 24 OctSt Peters Crypt24 Oct 2020, 14:00 – 17:30St Peters Crypt, DeBeauvoir Square
- Mon, 28 SeptN1 4SA28 Sept 2020, 12:15 – 13:00N1 4SA, 23 St Peter's Way, Dalston, London N1 4SA, UK
- Sun, 27 SeptN1 4SB27 Sept 2020, 14:00 – 15:00N1 4SB, Lockner Estate, Dalston, London N1 4SB, UK
- Sun, 20 SeptN1 4SB20 Sept 2020, 14:00 – 15:00N1 4SB, GREEN PARK (childrens play area with the green railings) behind Dorchester Court